Compounding is the individual preparation of customized prescriptions (Rx Required) on the order of a licensed prescriber. Traditional compounding is allowed by the Florida State Board of Pharmacy and Food and Drug Administration. If conventional medicines do not meet your needs, our compounding pharmacy can help.
Our full-service facilities can perform the following services:
- Provide preservative-, dye-, sugar-, alcohol- and lactose-free medications for individuals with allergies or ingredient sensitivities
- Formulate medications that have been discontinued or that cannot be bought commercially or over-the-counter
- Customize hormone replacement therapies for women and men
- Combine medications into one application
- Change a pill into a syrup, topical lotion, or other dispensing method
The ability to create these personalized medications allows compounding pharmacists to help patients with a wide variety of needs. Contact us today to learn more about our unique customized solutions for health and wellness.